If you love mountains, don’t miss Nepal. The Himalayas is the most awe-inspiring place we’ve ever visited, full of snow-topped peaks and moon-like landscape. We were immersed in this scenery during an epic trek to Everest Base Camp, which was perhaps our most memorable and challenging travel experience to date. Dealing with altitude sickness, never-ending uphill climbs, freezing temperatures and carrying our own packs made the moment we arrived at Base Camp all the more incredible.
Nepal Travel Blog Posts
We left our home in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and flew to Kathmandu in May 2017. Read more about our epic trek, including the route, costs and challenges involved in these posts:
- From Chiang Mai to Nepal, If you don’t Hear From us for a While
- To Everest Base Camp and Back – We Made It!
- At the Mercy of the Mountains, Challenges of Hiking to Everest Base Camp
- Everest Base Camp Packing List
- Our Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
- How much did our Everest Base Camp Trek cost?